Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tech- Savy Literacy


I have been working on my computer for most of the day and got to thinking about how many links I have bookmarked that I use for classroom purposes. Every teacher has a slue of bookmarked pages to assist with lesson plans and of course there is that list of those great ideas we never seem to have time for. In addition to those, I have a few favorite links for direct classroom application (think students on the rug, eyes on a projection screen.)

This is one of the links I use to enhance a literacy and math lesson for 10 Apples Up on Top. I will add some of the other projects I connect with this book in another posting.

Sit back and enjoy! Be sure to listen through the credits- I love the extra lines the artist added in!



No comments:

Post a Comment