Friday, November 30, 2012

Peaceable Kingdom = Fabulous Cooperative Games!

We made a 'sad' discovery in my classroom this afternoon- we lost an owl to one of our favorite games, Hoot Owl Hoot by Peaceable Kingdom.  My first thought was that I was going to have to figure out a way to design a small circle piece with one of these owls on it as a replacement..... hmmm.  Second thought, I do not have a mental capacity for this on a Friday.  

At some point (during lunch) I got the idea to look up the website for Peaceable Kingdom.  A quick call to customer service and the very friendly associate said that it wouldn't be a problem at all to get a replacement owl.  

I was an instant fan of this company after purchasing my first game about a year and a half ago.  Two games (and a wish list full of many others) later I am not only impressed with the game concepts, recycle-friendly materials and adorable graphics but the customer service.  This company absolutely gets my (invisible) seal of approval!


The other Peaceable Kingdom game currently on my game shelf is Stone Soup.  Games consuming my wish list are the following: Count Your Chickens, Snug as a Bug in a Rug, Lost Puppies, and Seeds for the Birds. 


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment