Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

It took 2 days and some small group work but by the end of the day today I was holding 17 completed New Year's resolution goal setting organizers.  Tomorrow, the plan is to send home this sheet as home work.  The idea is that the parents will talk to their children about why they chose the resolution that they chose and help their child think of ways to reach that goal.  Crossing my fingers that at least half of these resolutions come back on the due date assigned.

The only thing different about this PDF and what I am handing out is that I am handwriting on "My resolution is" onto the top line to help the parents see how to use the lines.

PDF link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0By1GkRIpToipN0dPQjJUOTI3czQ

I hope this is useful for someone! 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment