Monday, February 20, 2012

Read Write Think Website Review

For years, I have known about a few websites that offer a handful of activities for free and charge for membership when you attempt to download what you are really interested in. I recently posted about a website offering free access to a collection of videos for lesson extension. Well, I have found another free- and useful site.

Read Write Think offers a collection of lesson plans ranging from interactive web based games to whole group instruction guides. The menu on the left side of this website categorizes the LP's by grade level or type. Use the grade level option to then access a searchable collection for your classroom level. Check it out! (http://www.readwritethink.org/)

Be cautioned that the grade levels assigned to the LP's are not always appropriately designated. As with many resources, I always check the grade levels above and below the one I am teaching.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment