Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Storyline (Online video book collection)

I figure since I'm having such luck finding free and useful websites, I should keep Googling. A few interesting key word searches later I located a website run by the Screen Actor's Guild. While SAG is not the first agency I would think of for classroom freebies I can honestly say that they put together a nice resource.

Storyline is a video collection featuring actors reading picture books. The videos transition smoothly from the actor/actress holding the book to pictures from the book. The videography is well done and the videos are enjoyable to watch. Be sure to click the 'more stories!' button at the bottom of the displayed links to access the variety hiding on additional pages. When you select a specific video you are provided with addition links for complimentary activities for that story. http://www.storylineonline.net/


Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment